My Own Church
My Own Church is the paperless, environmentally friendly way to support the connectedness of our entire parish.
Parish ministries and communications rely on accurate parishioner information and tools that support full engagement in parish life. My Own Church is a mobile directory and secure parishioner portal that eases administration and improves the accuracy of parishioner records while connecting members to places where they interact most with the Church.
My Own Church integrates seamlessly with Parish Family Directory, Religious Education, Ministry Scheduler, and Offering programs to deliver a user-friendly portal that parishioners can access anytime, anywhere from the web.
Parish Members can log in to My Own Church with their unique usernames and passwords to do the following:
- Register online to enroll any family member in an open faith formation class
- Volunteer for ministries
- Manage ministry scheduling and service preferences
- See envelope and online giving history
- Browse the online parish directory to connect with other members
- Update family and member information, add photos and set privacy preferences
- Support the accuracy of your parish records and reduce paper!
My Own Church Help Videos:
- Member Navigation (3:16)
Provides a brief overview of the MyOwnChurch site from a member's perspective. Covers how to navigate the site and provides explanations for each area.
In this video tutorial you'll learn how to access and download your electronic giving statements from within your My Own Church account.